Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fear

I apologize for my absence; I must admit I have been afraid to use a computer for the last few days...
I don't know if this is the work of some terrible prankster, or the truth...
I received an email on Sunday:

To: Me <my personal email address removed>
From: Erin <uihfeehsuiiutiowruenvnwdkjaelf853243rfhi@(domain)>
Subject: No Subject
I'll come back when the truth comes out.

That was it.  The email address looked like someone mashed down a bunch of keys, but Erin never had an email address of course.  Actually I didn't even have an email address while Erin was still here, so if it is really her I have no idea how she would have gotten my email...
What should I do?
I guess I should tell Ralph about this too, but what if it's him? What if he feels guilty and is looking for an excuse.  Would he do that? Do I even know my own brother anymore? Do I even know myself?
I emailed the stranger back simply asking: "Who do I need to tell?"
I got no response.
I guess I'll talk to Ralph... chances are he got the same email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment