Saturday, March 12, 2011

Scandal

So I guess I'm not the only scandal in town anymore...
Last night, while making a quick trip to the grocery store for pickles (which I find myself unable to live without as of late) and I saw Lizzy, one of our neighbors, "working" a corner in a well known red light district.  Lizzy is unmarried, but has been dating Hank, and the two live together despite the fact that they haven't been together very long.  I imagine Hank already knows, but still I wonder if someone should tell him just to make sure.
How do you even figure that out
"Hey, dude did you know your girl's a ho?"
HA!
like I have any room to expose anyone's secret
he probably knows anyway, but it's a little comforting to know that I"m probably not the only one in this town with secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment